Sonntag, 15. November 2015

Task 2b: Journal Writing Experience


Description
Initial Reflection
List
Evaluation
Graphs, Charts and Diagrams
What if?
Another view

Those are the different types of writing a journal.

At first I was not quite sure which will suit me best, but after trying all of them I came to the conclusion that three of them are the most suitable ones for me.

Description
List
Graphs, Charts and Diagrams

The most fun one is to make either a diagram or a graph because I can make it as colourful as I want, which is the best way to remember things.
I am a visual learner so the more colours or pictures I have the easier it is for me to look back on it.

Writing a list about a day is also a really helpful idea because I can literally list all the things I saw or how I felt or what felt good doing on the day. If I want to get back to the list at some point it is very clear what I have written about and how my day was.

I also have days when I just want to write about my day in a kind of description.

Personally for me it is good to have different ways of writing into my journal, so I have a variety and I will not get bored of it.


All in all I think writing a journal is very useful for me because I can learn what I have experienced new during the day, what helped me and I can see how I reflect about my days.


1 Kommentar: