Montag, 2. November 2015

Task 1d: 2d Images

When I was younger I definitely posted more pictures. Nowadays I only post pictures when I think it's an "important" occasion and my friends should see those images.
I usually post my pictures on Instagram AND Facebook, don't ask me why, but it's just a habbit. lol.

I honestly need to say that I never heard of "Flickr" before I read through the handbook, but I logged myself into it and I put a few images on there.
Most of them are dance pictures.. obviously! :-P But what is also very very important to me, is my family! And I'm very proud to have them, so I think I can 'show' them to you aswell. :-)
You can also find a few pictures from me and my dance partner Alina, I know her for so long now and I've done and experienced so much with her and one of our biggest success were the "World Championship" in Las Vegas in 2011.

Here is the link to my Flickr account:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136744250@N07/?

I hope you like them!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen