Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2015

Task 1a: Professional Profile

When I read this task in the handbook I personally thought it's a very important task, especially in my point of view.
Every performer should have a great CV and headshot, which presents themselves very well.

I think it was two years ago when my acting and "IPS" teacher said we have to write a CV. First of all I was a bit confused because I didn't really know what I could write about myself. But after a few lessons my mind was a bit clearer and I already had some ideas.


Everybody, please see my CV :)




You probably think now, why do I call myself "Linda Planitz"?! Well I've actually got a quite simple answer to that ;) For some people it's quite hard to pronounce my surname (Schuetzenhofer), so I thought I have to have a stage name, so people can actually say my name haha. It took me quite a long time to have the 'perfect' stage name.
Because I'm not English I thought I still need to have a 'foreign' surname, and then I came to my mum's maiden name: 'Planitz', which I think is quite easy to pronounce. Tada! My stage name! :)


Last year I went to London to get my professional headshots done. The photographer was Simon Mayhew. He is a very friendly and professional photographer and agent. I definitely recommend him.















I hope you like them! :)


1 Kommentar: