Montag, 14. November 2016

Interview process

At the moment I am still in my 'interview process', and up to now I had two different musical theatre performers.
I am so glad that I can say that I am really happy with my inquiry because it is so interesting to hear what they have already experienced and I could listen to them for hours and hours :)
The two interviews I have conducted so far where quite different from each other. Both are already 25 years in the musical theatre industry but everyone experienced something else.

Listening to them made me really think about my future and I realised that:


  • it is a very tough career !
  • I always have to give 100%, even if I sometimes do not feel like doing so!
  • I will always be supported by my family and friends!

I am still waiting for some answers from other interview partners, but I really hope that they will get back to me soon, so I can hear more about their experiences and thoughts! :)

https://www.google.at/search?q=always+keep+going&rlz=1C1ZMDB_enGB504GB507&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4r9nNjanQAhVLGhQKHRQuDogQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=gn4xbJ1plKi70M%3A

I found this picture in the web, and I think it sums up my dance career! You can see an endless road, with the words "Keep Going.". Especially for me as a dancer this picture says a lot, because you never know where the road may lead you and you should never give up!

So E V E R Y O N E "Please never give up and always keep going because you never know what can happen next!"




2 Kommentare:

  1. More blogs Linda- how are you doing? literature for your inquiry? sources of expertise that you are comparing to your interviews?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hi paula,
    i'm doing okay, thank you. just listening back on my interviews..they have so many interesting facts in it and it's difficult, what to put in the essay. ;-)
    literature is okay..still struggling a bit to find the right things for my inquiry, but I'm getting there.

    AntwortenLöschen