Freitag, 29. April 2016

Topic change!

Hii :)

Last week I had a slight panic attack and an emergency...
As I got the 'literature' bullet point with my old theme, I got stuck and didn't know how to continue, so I asked a friend... she made everything clearer to me, but I also thought "oh no, i think i understood it the wrong way!"
So I emailed my tutor Paula for an emergency skype session, and she had time for me, which was very kind of her. We discussed a few things and she explained it very well and it was so helpful. She also said that my old inquiry is way too big and extensive, so I was like "oh no! I have to change my topic!" I was slighty stressing...
...but after the really helpful skype session, I then knew my new inquiry, and I was really happy with it. We cut it down to "Theatres and performances in Linz (Austria); and performers in Linz and Vienna", so now it was only about Austria, which was way easier for me.

I am excited to start interviewing some performers in Austria and I am sure I will find out some very interesting things about them.



1 Kommentar: